1. St. Peter’s Basilica-The world center of the Catholic Church and the largest Roman Catholic building in the world. Also known for its astounding work of art.
2. The Colosseum-Considered an architectural masterpiece, the Colosseum hosted many gladiator fights and held up to 60,000 spectators.
3. The Pantheon-The oldest standing domed structure in Rome. Built as a temple honoring all the Roman gods.
4. Trevi Fountain-The largest and most intricate of the baroque fountains in Rome, combining sculpture, nature, and architecture.
5. Spanish Steps-The longest and widest staircase in Europe. Leads from the Piazza di Spagna to the church of Trinita dei Monti.
Rome may be a city of high fashion and expensive tastes, but its rich history and art offer plenty of culture that won't cost you a dime, including churches and most monuments. You don't have to look far for free activities in the Eternal City.
La Griffe Hotel, 4th Night Free-$505
Empire Palace Hotel, 3rd Night Free-$545
Hotel Bernini Bristol, 4th Night Free-$739
Hotel Art by the Spanish Steps, 3rd Night Free-$745
Hotel d’Inghilterra, 4th Night Free-$785
Regina Hotel Baglioni, 4th Night Free-$809
The St. Regis Grand Hotel, 4th Night Free-$935
The Westin Excelsior, 4th Night Free-$959
Book online at www.TripCrave.com